A walk in three well-known hills (Muses Hill, Nymphs Hill and Pnika)
Cancel up to 12 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Ancient Athens. A walk in three well-known hills (Muses Hill, Nymphs Hill and Pnika) beneath the Athenian blue Sky
This informative and at the same time interesting walking tour at the center of Athens in a beautiful lush green area that includes remarkable monuments such as “Socrates Prison”, “Kimoneia Graves”, “ancient Kili Street” -an ancient commercial avenue- Filopappos Monument.
A visit to Pnika and Filopappos Monument, located between Muses Hill, a walk to Nymphs Hill with the homonym sanctuary, where today’s National Observatory is located and waits for you to reveal the secrets and the glorious past of Athenian Democracy.
10.00 to 13.00; NOVEMBER – MARCH
16.30 to 19.30; APRIL – SEPTEMBER
Start of the tour
End of the tour
(Muses Hill, Nymphs Hill and Pnika)
* In case of cancellation of the tour by organizers due to force majeure, the prepaid amount will be refunded, within 30 days from the scheduled date of the program.
* In the case of cancellation of participation up to ten (10) days before the trip, the entire amount paid is refunded.
* If cancellations are made from nine (9) days up to six (6) days prior to the start of the tour, the bookings will be converted into a bonus for a subsequent excursion (for the amount to which they correspond and will be spent within six months).
* If cancellations are made from five (5) days up to three (3) days prior to the start of the trip, the bookings will be converted into a bonus for a subsequent tour (50% of the amount to which they correspond and are spent within six months).
* Otherwise, if cancellation occurs within the last two days prior to the start of the trip, the amount paid will not be refunded.
Read more about the Terms & Conditions of Purchase
Video and recording of tours and presentations may be allowed with the organizer’s written permission. Photographic material and information, for commercial or journalistic purposes, related to the organized tours of KEDROS SA may be allowed with company’s written permission.