Athens Street Art Photography Tour | Keramikos
Hidden stories that this region’s street artwork has to reveal. . .
€45,00 / Person
Cancel up to 12 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Join us in a tour of the streets of Athens in a well know area called Gazi. Following an expert guide for a course on photographic creativity with this Gazi street art photography tour we will discover the hidden stories that this region’s street art work Join us in a tour of the streets of Athens in a well know area called Gazi.
Following an expert guide for a course on photographic creativity with this Gazi street art photography tour we will discover the hidden stories that this region’s street art work has to reveal to us.
Gazi is a neighborhood developed around the former gas factory. It used to be a place where large poor families were situated, mostly crate makers. It was a deprived area but despite this there was no associated high crime rate.
Today the area of Gazi has been transformed by the Municipality of Athens into a trendy cultural center called Technopolis. Gazi has also been designated as a night-life district and it is now full of clubs and restaurants.
In this transformation street art played a great role as we can observe while walking along Pireos street. Many large murals can be found each one with it’s own hidden story to tell. All of them majestically appearing in with great harmony embracing the walls that inspired their creators to put their feelings in shape.
Venturing towards Konstantinoupoleos street we will find some windows used as a canvas facing the different appear of a work of street art on a transparent and clean surface allowing us introvert every little piece of the artists imagination.
As we wander around the hidden and mysterious narrow pathways of this arty world where any surface can be a canvas ,we will get to know throughout their paintings some of the artists that are active in the area while learning how to get the most out of our chosen camera.
*Please make your reservations upto 48 hours in advance
**Upon request for private tour.
Start of the tour
Finalisation of the tour
* In case of cancellation of the tour by organizers due to force majeure, the prepaid amount will be refunded, within 30 days from the scheduled date of the program.
* In the case of cancellation of participation up to ten (10) days before the trip, the entire amount paid is refunded.
* If cancellations are made from nine (9) days up to six (6) days prior to the start of the tour, the bookings will be converted into a bonus for a subsequent excursion (for the amount to which they correspond and will be spent within six months).
* If cancellations are made from five (5) days up to three (3) days prior to the start of the trip, the bookings will be converted into a bonus for a subsequent tour (50% of the amount to which they correspond and are spent within six months).
* Otherwise, if cancellation occurs within the last two days prior to the start of the trip, the amount paid will not be refunded.
Read more about the Terms & Conditions of Purchase
Video and recording of tours and presentations may be allowed with the organizer’s written permission. Photographic material and information, for commercial or journalistic purposes, related to the organized tours of KEDROS SA may be allowed with company’s written permission.